Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Winter Memory


Photo by Koroms Photo Stream

The favorite memory that I have about the winter is when, I first came to Vermont. That first winter was amazing. We weren’t use to live in a cold weather like that. When I first saw the snow, I was going to shop with some of my friends. That’s morning, it suddenly started snowing. For all of my friends this seemed to be annoying, because they weren’t expecting it to snow, and they didn’t dress up appropriately. But for me this was the most amazing moment I saw in my live. The snowflakes were so beautiful. It was very sunny cold weather, and it was snowing at the same time. It was like a gift from God. I was watching it astonishingly, and I couldn’t move my eyes from that sight while my friends were calling me to come to the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment